Container shipments are those at which cargos are loaded in removable transport devices. They are referred to multimodal transportation, that is, to transportation of cargos using several modes of transport. Container shipments make it possible to use sea, rail and road transport, at that cargo does not need additional overtaking.
At the moment container rail transportation is considered to be the most convenient, general-purpose and economical way of cargo transportation. Each container has an identification number. Each container is sealed with an individual seal. This provides for guarantee of the cargo’s integrity as it is necessary to break the seal in order to open the container. Identification number of the container allows you to control its transferal. Basically your cargo is transported in a sealed and numbered “safe box” until it gets safely and intact to the recipient.
Advantages of Container Shipping:
- The sizes of the containers make it possible to transport the cargo by any transport – rail, road, sea.
- Container shipments reduces the risk damage to the product when it is delivered using sophisticated logistics schemes that require multiple loading – unloading.
- Container protects the product from rain, snow, wind and looters.
- Container shipping is often the only option when using waterway transport.
The company GlobexTransline provides container rail transport at the highest level and guarantees the clients:
- high-quality information services;
- an effective approach to solving any problem;
- safety of goods;
- the ability to track the whereabouts of your cargo at any time;
- attractive cost of services based on the maturity of business processes;
- observance of terms of delivery;
- complete privacy.
The cost of container transport are:
- Railway tariff, which is applicable to the Railways of the Russian Federation (or the country where the cargo goes).
- When shipping be sure the price includes freight, loading/ unloading from the vessel, documents, as well as port (terminal dues) in the ports of departure and arrival.
- Payment container terminal.
- Automodes – payment for the shipping of container goods to the place of loading of the container;
- The remuneration of the company for the provision of forwarding services;
- Simple – pay for extra time of loading (above the norm);
- Rent for the use of the container.
The final cost of container railway transportation is affected by another factor – the place of loading. For example, Novosibirsk is divided into areas according to this criterion, as the distance between the address of loading and the station of departure. Loading of containers is today at the station kleshchikha station Novosibirsk-Vostochny station Inya Vostochnaya.