International air freight
Air freight is fast and convenient. Despite the apparent complexity and high cost of transportation of goods from abroad by plane, many Russian companies use the air method of delivery that require maximum urgency of dispatch. For a fairly large list of products is almost no alternative. That he came from Europe, China, Africa or other parts of the world on the shelves of Russian stores fresh, it can be delivered only by plane. A vivid example — cut flowers.
We are ready to organize cargo transportation of any complexity and in all areas: from European and Asian countries to Russia, from Russia to anywhere in the world. Managers of our company will have the entire range of services, that accompany any international shipment.
The list of services in airfreight:
- International air cargo from the EU, Asia and the USA.
- Transportation of cargoes under the scheme “door to door”.
- Picking a boot.
- The integrated management of transit movement of goods.
- The staff of the world’s leading airlines.
- Packaging and warehousing of goods, logistics.
- Is loading and unloading.
- Registration of all necessary accompanying documents.
- The cargo insurance.
- Customs procedures (import/export).
- Assistance in preparing documentation, financial analysis.
- Export clearance.
The timing of air delivery from China subject to export customs clearance 3-5 days.
The main advantage of international air cargo:
- prompt processing;
- delivery of fragile and expensive goods without damage;
- customized affiliate and agent network, work without intermediaries through direct contracts with the world’s largest airlines;
- comfortable rates: freight is calculated at the rates based on the specifics on the optimal conditions of carriers;
- qualified consulting support and prompt resolution of any issues arising for air transport.
In the calculation of the delivery is included:
- The cost of air freight according to the price list of the company.
- The cost of registration of the air waybill.
- Cost export customs clearance.
- Storage at the airport before loading on aircraft.
- The cost customs clearance upon arrival of the goods.
- If necessary, the cost of delivery to the “door” of the client.
- In the case of the provision of services contract holder, the fee for this service.
- Our Commission.